When do I need to involve Workcover WA?
There are many types of disputes that arise when an injured worker makes a claim for Workers’ Compensation.
In our experience the most common types of disputes are:
- Your claim has been pended or declined.
- You do not agree with the rate of workers compensation being paid.
- Your treatment expenses are not being paid.
- The insurer has declined to fund treatment recommended by your doctor or specialist.
- You have received a notice that your weekly payments are going to be reduced or ceased.
- You are not satisfied with your return to work program.
If a dispute has arisen in relation to your workers compensation claim and proceedings are commenced at Workcover WA, the insurance company will be represented by a very experienced claims officer or legal representative.
- We will provide you with an honest assessment of your worker’s compensation claim.
- We will provide you with an experienced lawyer who will represent you at Workcover WA.
- We will advise you of potential outcomes so you can make an informed decision.
- We will provide you with settlement advice, if appropriate.
- We will negotiate with the insurance company or its lawyers to achieve the best outcome for you.
Our law firm specialises in Workers’ Compensation litigation. Our Worker’s Compensation lawyers have extensive experience representing injured workers at Workcover WA.
If you require legal advice regarding issues related to proceedings at Workcover WA, call us for assistance and speak to one of our experienced lawyers at (08) 9486 8088